Wednesday, August 28, 2019

HappyUP!!!! Day 4884

HappyUP!!! -Old Oaks
Why it happened - a tournament was happening
Why it makes me happy -trying out a new technique....and...I don't need th usual length. Change of pace

HappyUP!!! - weather
Why it happened -it's weather
Why it makes me happy -had a bit of trepidation..."been playing bad...now I got to do it in 100 degrees"...yeah...it was hot...but VERY nice.

HappyUP!!! -birdie on 2
Why it happened -a nice 9 iron
Why it makes me happy - don't birdie that one often...got me back to "level set" after bogey on on. LOVE making a birdie on 2...not common

HappyUP!!! -Songland
Why it happened -I record it...and "get it"
Why it makes me happy -hope this show is popular with the general public...that they care about what goes into a song you hear on the radio. Sure...it's all staged...but...it's accurate to the process

No comments: