Thursday, August 08, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4863

HappyUP!!! - whaling some Vince
Why it happened -I am taking up the challenge
Why it makes me happy -OK...this wasn't...and probably shouldn't be on my list. It is far from perfect but I got familiarized with page one of a Vince Gill song. This should be a nice exercise

HappyUP!!! -studying for a client
Why it happened -I do that
Why it makes me happy -interesting case. I am ready to chat a bit if she is. If we GO on this one, she gets tremendous help....and I learn a lot!!!!

HappyUP!!! - Forest in the Trees
Why it happened -my buddy is a writer
Why it makes me happy -so happy to get an advanced copy of this children's book. My friend is more talented than I thought...and I already knew she was talented!

HappyUP!!! -NoBull
Why it happened -I do shoes
Why it makes me happy -got some of the best customer service I have EVER received in my life....and a new pair of shoes is on the way!


No comments: