Friday, August 23, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4879

HappyUP!!! - Slash documentary
Why it happened -exploring Amazon Prime
Why it makes me happy - these rock stars! It is a fascinating thing to see what drove them...their challenges....some of them overcome....some are actually good guys. LOVE a good guitar story!

HappyUP!!! -timing in swing
Why it happened - I have clues
Why it makes me happy -it's not there...yet....progress keeps being made

HappyUP!!! - keeping a great attitude
Why it happened -years of training
Why it makes me happy -it ain't easy going through a slump on that golf course. I stay optimistic. Every day is a new day!

HappyUP!!! - a brekko burrito share
Why it happened -my cart partner could only eat half
Why it makes me happy -I was a little hungry today....that little treat HIT THE SPOT big time!


No comments: