Sunday, January 22, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 3924


HappyUP!!! - Conference Playoff Day
Why it happened - it's tradition
Why it makes me happy - the games can be good or bad....but the anticipation for me...it makes this a more exciting day than Super Bowl. Love it when teams are really putting it all out there

HappyUP!!! - girl scout cookie order
Why it happened - I got that knock on the door
Why it makes me happy - cute little family across the street...I have probably been ordering from them for 3 years....I acually enjoy "order day" more than "delivery day." (<----ok ..that="" a="" lie="" p="" was="">

HappyUP!!! - Portia and the recliner
Why it happened - who knows?
Why it makes me happy - this little fur ball has been in my house for 3.5 years. She LOVES to be petted...but not held or cuddled.  For the FIRST time, she jumped up in the recliner, laid down next to me, and got petted to sleep!  I think she is finally "getting it."

No comments: