Saturday, January 07, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 3909

HappyUP!!! - tacos
Why it happened - had some burger
Why it makes me happy - haven't made these at home in forever.....nailed em!!!

HappyUP!!! - Wild Card Weekend
Why it happened - it's that time of year
Why it makes me happy - the games weren't close...but still entertaining

HappyUP!!! -Raiders
Why it happened -they were in the playoffs
Why it makes me happy - while a shame to be so healthy all year....only to have season trashed by key injuries.....there was some bittersweetness. They are on the right track

HappyUP!!! - Hawaii golf tourney
Why it happened - the tour is firing up again
Why it makes me happy- hmmmmm......it's only $600 round trip to Maui....it's going to rain all week here......why wouldn't I hop on a plane for the week?

No comments: