Friday, January 06, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 3908

HappyUP!!! - P lap time
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - she isn't a lap kitty! This was probably the first time with this behavior. If she is smart, she will make it a habit

HappyUP!!! - 4 iron draw on 12
Why it happened - just nutted it
Why it makes me happy - what a great shot......BIRDIE!!!

HappyUP!!! - largo 14
Why it happened - skillz
Why it makes me happy - took extra club...did a little adjustment...and just STUFFED it!

HappyUP!!! - warm vest
Why it happened - I walked outside
Why it makes me happy- sooooooo  glad I made this little adjustment before leaving the house. Perfect temperature control!

JollyJottings

enchilada leftover brekko
great way to wake up
great match
coming back on the back 9
low net

No comments: