Monday, March 21, 2016

HappyUP!!! Day 3625


HappyUP!!! - LUNA-tic
Why it happened - went to take in some action
Why it makes me happy - great hanging out with this guy for a bit

HappyUP!!! - Sac State Invitational Tourney
Why it happened - our club opened it's doors
Why it makes me happy - great to watch the young ladies go out and take on our track

HappyUP!!! - Old Town Pizza
Why it happened - recommendation
Why it makes me happy - I don't do pizza much these days (hmmmm...I noticed there is a correlation between pizza ingestion and waistline expansion).  This place serves up an AWESOME pie....and just down the street

HappyUP!!! - hanging with the firemen
Why it happened - Old Town Pizza
Why it makes me happy- these dudes cozied up to me....we struck up some conversation....turns out that we basically all knew each other through our "little town." Great company

No comments: