Wednesday, March 02, 2016

HappyUP!!! Day 3606


HappyUP!!! - drive on 11
Why it happened - something came over me
Why it makes me happy - I was playing rather poorly....I got on the 11 tee...and said, "I am just going to hit the sh-- out of this one!" That rarely works for me...but...this time....oh my!!! I have some untapped juice!!!

HappyUP!!! - eagle on 13
Why it happened - a gorgeous 7 iron
Why it makes me happy - c'mon.....it's an eagle!!! A two on a par 4! While I have had some eagles in the last year, they were of the easier variety on par 5's.  Knocking that 7 iron in against the win was just a beautiful, pure thing to watch

HappyUP!!! - tuna melt
Why it happened - hungry
Why it makes me happy -not sure I have had one of these at the club.....it hit the spot BIG TIME!

HappyUP!!! - Dr G
Why it happened - we were partnered
Why it makes me happy- always love to tee it up with this guy and do battle

No comments: