Wednesday, March 23, 2016

HappyUP!!! Day 3627


HappyUP!!! - text with my good pal
Why it happened - I was thought of
Why it makes me happy - all is well....and getting better

HappyUP!!! - 5 iron beauty on 8
Why it happened - put a good one on it
Why it makes me happy - 8 has proposed some problems lately....this was one of those shots that is an absolute GEM

HappyUP!!! - kept the shaft in one piece 18
Why it happened - I was very close to a tree
Why it makes me happy - it really was quite an amazing shot to hit it that well...with some speed...and then stop the club before the shaft got wrapped around the tree

HappyUP!!! - viewing an unbelievable dice roll
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy- one guy had two 6's....the other guy had three 6's. This makes the guy with three 6's "Boss."  He rolls....two more 6's....yeah...that is five sixes out of five possible sixes. The guy with two sixes now rolls....and rolls three 6's....to get the tie.  I'd LOVE to know what the odds of that combination happening are!

No comments: