Tuesday, January 19, 2016

HappyUP!!! Day 3563



HappyUP!!! - FABULOUS day of rain
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - I don't know if this was the raniest day of the year...but it had to be close. THIS was like the days I used to remember...where it just comes down...and keeps on raining....and I get to stay inside and just watch 

HappyUP!!! - finding a helper in the club
Why it happened - I made a call
Why it makes me happy - I had a feeling this guy was the handyman I needed to do a minor electrical fix.....and I was right!!!

HappyUP!!! - doing some mentoring
Why it happened - I was asked
Why it makes me happy - I had to do a lot of preparation in getting ready for this session. In doing so, I learned a LOT!!! I am sure my mentee is going to step up and hit it out of the park!

No comments: