Monday, January 04, 2016

HappyUP!!! Day 3528


HappyUP!!! - great weigh in
Why it happened - it's a weekly thing
Why it makes me happy - nope...not as good as right before Christmas...but...it's official...it was way better than first one last year. WINNER!!!

HappyUP!!! - getting caught up
Why it happened - motivation
Why it makes me happy - just trying to do a few more things right this year

HappyUP!!! - rain
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - no...it wasn't much...but it came as expected...which means...I think the rest of the week...everything we have been waiting for will be right on time as well this week. We gonna get some REAL rain

HappyUP!!! - trashing stuff
Why it happened - it was overdue
Why it makes me happy - one of my initiatives this year is to go out with less than I had coming in...on many levels. Made a small step today....first step is the key!

HappyUP!!! - an offer
Why it happened - someone else's challenge
Why it makes me happy- it's going to fire up my fanny to make some overdue changes! LOVE IT!!!

No comments: