Saturday, January 02, 2016

HappyUP!!! Day 3526



HappyUP!!! - Carolinas
Why it happened - I was hungry
Why it makes me happy - what a great meal at the end of this day!

HappyUP!!! - a workout
Why it happened - it happens
Why it makes me happy - got a little off schedule over the holidays...great to be out there today

HappyUP!!! - Kings win big!!!
Why it happened - they got it together
Why it makes me happy - so happy to see the game in person....142 points?..You kidding me?

HappyUP!!! - TCU comeback
Why it happened - it's college football


Why it makes me happy- I think that game was 31-0 at half....glad I didn't turn it off. Probably the greatest bowl game comeback in history....and...this is after their A-hole QB got suspended which threatened his team, the city hosting, and national TV to what was supposed to be a great game. Turned out...they didn't need that turd!!! LOVE IT

No comments: