Wednesday, December 10, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3205


HappyUP!!! - prepping for the storm
Why it happened - I got on it
Why it makes me happy - I got a LOT done in a hurry!!!

HappyUP!!! - Xmas brekko
Why it happened - tradition
Why it makes me happy - great morning with my Toastmaster friends. Fellowship abounded

HappyUP!!! - GREAT MATCH today
Why it happened - golf
Why it makes me happy - everyone played pretty well....no cash exchanged hands.....an EPIC battle!

JJ

Prepping for the storm
Coffee
Articulator Christmas brekko
Grocery store and Jimmy
Weight progress
Getting ready for the storm
Hybrid/9 iron/putt/birdie 1...recovery shot/chip 2...drive/wedge/putt/bullett 3...drive/3 wood 4...8 iron/putt/near birdie/greenie 5...drive/gripped down 7 iron/largo/birdie 6...drive/7 iron 7...6 iron 8...drive/9 iron 9...drive/hybrid/wedge/near largo/putt/birdie 10...drive/5 iron 11...recovery wedge/wedge/putt/ 13...drive/9 iron (too much)/remarkable pitch to gimmie par 15...6 iron/near largo 17...drive/recovery 8 iron/ lipout putt for birdie 18
Great match today....great friends
Great round

No comments: