Saturday, December 06, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3201


HappyUP!!! - raincheck
Why it happened - the store was out
Why it makes me happy - Incredible sale at Incredible Pets!!!.....but they didn't have the flavor I wanted. NO PROBLEM!!! They handed me a rain check and told me they would give me a call

HappyUP!!! - brekko and cancelling
Why it happened - it's the club
Why it makes me happy - yeah...could have played today....don't like to be in the drizzle. Instead, had a wonderful morning

HappyUP!!! - finding lost item
Why it happened - nephew stopped by
Why it makes me happy - love the nephew...thought I left something at his house. His visit made me do a "deeper dive"...and.....voila!!!!....there it was!  I LOVE finding lost stuff!

1 comment:

Ashley Rosa said...

Dealing with Blockchain two-factor authentication issues? Blockchain has two-factor authentication that helps in securing your account from hacks and also prevent other unwanted activities that might ruin your computer. To deal with such issues and troubles, you can always call on Blockchain customer support number which is functional all the time for guidance. You can talk to the team and get quality results that are easy to execute. Talk to the team anytime for availing quality solutions from the experts in instant time.