Tuesday, December 09, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3204


HappyUP!!! - clarifying a controverey
Why it happened - we got stuff going on
Why it makes me happy - I like to be informed rather than opining. Got some great info today

HappyUP!!! - 3 birdies
Why it happened - skillz showed up
Why it makes me happy - none of the 3 were cheap.....actually could have had 5 today

HappyUP!!! - partner had 4 birdies on back side
Why it happened - he's good
Why it makes me happy - it led to a BIG WIN today! His 4 birdies and my 3 led to a big win!!!

HappyUP!!! - great meeting
Why it happened - we have a great group
Why it makes me happy - lots of people out today.....but more than enough to make for a great experience

JJ

A meeting
Drive...9 iron 1....flop 2...drive/hybrid/wedge/largo 4....7 iron 5...drive/9 iron 6...pitch off the wood 7...6 iron greenie/birdie 8...drive/wedge 9...drive/hybrid/wedge/nearly holed out gimmie birdie 10...drive/pitch 11....7 iron greenie 12...drive/pitch 13...bunker shot/pitch off the tree well/putt...sandie bullet 14....drive/pitch 15....6 iron/greenie/putt/birdie 17....pitch/putt 18
A BIG W today
Great times afterward
Weather
An unexpected round

No comments: