Wednesday, April 16, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3067


HappyUP!!! - getting some painting in
Why it happened - deadline
Why it makes me happy - a couple of cancellations allowed me to get a little jump start on tomorrow

HappyUP!!! - wind
Why it happened - in this case, it didn't
Why it makes me happy - high winds were predicted today.....glad they didn't show up

HappyUP!!! - partnering with RC
Why it happened - he came up in the rotation
Why it makes me happy - a new person in the running for the Partner of the Year rank. Good to start him off with a WIN

HappyUP!!! - throwing it out there
Why it happened - it was the right thing to do
Why it makes me happy - I did my part to try to clear up an issue...it's all one can do

JJ

Day off from coffee
Day off from TM
Getting a bit of painting in
Weather....light winds...tho strong ones predicted
6 iron 1.....5 iron 2....drive/3 wood stinger/pitch near birdie 3...drive/stinger/wedge/ lipout birdie 4....7 iron 4...drive 6....pitch 7....5 iron 8....hybrid/2 putt 9.....drive/3 wood stinger 10....5 iron recovery/pitch 11....pitch 12....hybrid 13....4 iron/wedge/put/BIRDIE 14.....recovery 9 iron/pitch/ great par 15....wedge/putt/lipout 16.....6 iron/greenie/putt/ near birdie 17.....drive/hybrid/wedge/near birdie 18
Putting a NEW partner into the Preferred Partners Program


No comments: