Saturday, April 12, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3063


HappyUP!!!- refund check
Why it happened - it's tax time
Why it makes me happy - kind of forgot about this one...but....when is a check in the mailbox anything but a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - OOOPS!
Why it happened - kinda forgot
Why it makes me happy - OK...this does not make me happy....hate screwing up...yet...according to eastern philosophy...."when you make a mistake...and don't fix your mistake...you just made your second mistake." Did my best to fix my mistake....that is all you can do.

HappyUP!!! - bad round...but some solid shots
Why it happened - all part of the progress
Why it makes me happy - ended up breaking even.....I definitely could have done better....but there were many highlights. The road back is not always an upward trajectory.

HappyUP!!! - running the skins game correctly
Why it happened - somebody else called it out
Why it makes me happy - I had that baby down CORRECTLY and EFFICIENTLY in VERY short order. Lots of fun!

JJ

A mistake....bad mistake....but that is that
Refund check
Good kibitizing after the round
Running the skins game correctly

No comments: