Thursday, April 10, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3061


HappyUP!!! - finding some guest passes
Why it happened - serendipity
Why it makes me happy - it's been on my "to do" list because of the value of these......and they were uncovered magically as I was cleaning up some paperwork

HappyUP!!! - picking up some product
Why it happened - had to make a couple of stop
Why it makes me happy - just glad it was so easy to get the materials needed for the project

HappyUP!!! - knocking out some painting
Why it happened - project
Why it makes me happy - we just keep getting closer and closer

HappyUP!!! - The Masters begins
Why it happened - it's a tradition like no other
Why it makes me happy - Spring officially begins today on my calendar!

HappyUP!!! - visit from the electrician
Why it happened - we have yet another buddy
Why it makes me happy - great seeing this guy......and more help on the way



No comments: