Friday, July 19, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2359


HappyUP!!! - squirrel in the cart
Why it happened - cole slaw
Why it makes me happy - one of the guys I was golfing with today was riding.  There was such a rustle over in his cart......regarding his leftover lunch....cole slaw....that squirrel just RIPPED IT UP!!! It was so funny.

HappyUP!!! - solid ball striking
Why it happened - staying true to my stuff
Why it makes me happy - everything seems to be holding together. The score today was good...about as bad as it could have been....could have been a LOT better with a few putts dropping. All is good

HappyUP!!! - walk 9/ride 9
Why it happened - heat/humidity
Why it makes me happy - I could have walked the back 9...glad I didn't.  Had some stomach things going on....best to take it easy in the heat

HappyUP!!! - brekko
Why it happened - details
Why it makes me happy - more good times with my buddy

JJ

4 iron recovery/wedge 1....drive/8 iron 2...hybrid/wedge/putt 3....drive/4 iron/wedge 4...9 iron 5...drive/wedge/pitch 6...drive 7....6 iron 8....pitch 9....drive/good break/wedge 10....drive/7 iron 11...pitch/putt 12...drive/pitch 13...5 iron recovery 14...drive/wedge 15....putt 16....7 iron 17...7 iron/pitch 18

Brekko
British Open
Squirrels in the cart

No comments: