Wednesday, July 03, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2343


HappyUP!!! - Patriotic theme
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - flag code....Midnight Ride of Paul Revere....Brigadeer General with slides from Iraq that you didn't see on NBC....what a meeting!!!

HappyUP!!! - riding
Why it happened - heat
Why it makes me happy - no need to hoof it in today's heat!

HappyUP!!! - another nice round
Why it happened - I seem to be heading into a good stretch
Why it makes me happy - I'm a streaky guy.....and when I find that "something something," I can go. I may be on that verge.  Lots of good aspects going on with the game

JJ

Flag code
Patriotic theme
The Midnight Ride of Paul Revere
Brigadeer presentation
Drive/hybrid 1....drive/8 iron 2....drive 3....9 iron/putt/BIRDIE  5.....punch cut 5 iron 6/putt/BIRDIE 6....putt 7....hybrid/greenie/BIRDIE 8....drive/8 iron/putt/lip out 9....drive/hybrid/wedge/putt/lipout 10....putt 11....7 iron/putt/lipout 12....drive/wedge 13....4 iron/wedge/putt/BIRDIE 14...recovery shot 16....bunker shot/putt/sandie 17....drive/pitch/big putt 18
Getting the W
Riding instead of walking
Great chats with the guys


No comments: