Wednesday, July 17, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2357


HappyUP!!! - City of Roseville
Why it happened - lots of public works going on
Why it makes me happy - the dudes did great work...they had to come a little further in....but I got some great information

HappyUP!!! - WAH!!!
Why it happened - he came out
Why it makes me happy - love WAH!!!....we had a wonderful match today

HappyUP!!! - 18
Why it happened - it was all on the line
Why it makes me happy - 3 birdies...and a sandie par....great all around play on the final hole

JJ

Coffee
City of Roseville doing some work....giving me good info
Toastmasters Group accomodating
WAH!!!
Drive/4 iron/wedge 1...drive/7 iron 2....pitch/par 3...drive/4 iron/wedge 4...9 iron 5...drive/wedge 6....drive 7...6 iron 8...
drive/wedge/BIRDIE to tuff pin
BIRDIE on 18....3 birdies and a sandy actually



No comments: