Thursday, May 21, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5153

HappyUP!!! - the POWER of Emotional Language
Why it happened -training
Why it makes me happy -yep....I KNOW this....but got the GREATEST reminder today. Also realized why my peers are hesitant to use the language....THAT was the biggest AHA moment I have had in awhile. I brought it up....and got a fantastic acknowledgement for the observation

HappyUP!!! -helping my teacher
Why it happened -she has new kittens
Why it makes me happy -glad to share a bit of expertise that she was unaware of!

HappyUP!!! - Voice Recorder App
Why it happened - it was recommended
Why it makes me happy -oh...this is going to stop a MAJOR piece of "clunk" while I am helping my clients with their therapy....and shorten the session as well! THAT is good for everyone!!!


No comments: