Wednesday, May 20, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5152

HappyUP!!! - first in line
Why it happened -I ducked out of training for a moment
Why it makes me happy -I kept this errand to 15 minutes....exactly the time I had planned. Hey, this was dependent upon the staff at the vet so it was out of my control. Things don't always go that smoothly or meet expectation.  You MUST notice these things when they happen

HappyUP!!! - day one of training
Why it happened -I signed up
Why it makes me happy -the organization I am affiliated with did NOT have to do this. They are a world class bunch and, even while living under ThisThing, this was a tremendous learning venue and setup. We even finished 15 minutes early....LOVE THAT!!!

HappyUP!!! - Tell Your Mind a Better Lie
Why it happened -I was at training
Why it makes me happy -I will be taking this one to the bank!....like throughout my training days. It is SUCH a simple concept!

HappyUP!!! - all goes well at the Vet
Why it happened -they are a good outfit
Why it makes me happy - Squeeks came through with flying colors. She is purring. Yep, time for me to be a bit of a nurse for awhile...but that's OK.


No comments: