Wednesday, March 14, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4250


HappyUP!!! - Watching the Thunder and Hail
Why it happened -a pal stopped by
Why it makes me happy -it was so cool....leaning over the couch....and just watching the electricity! We had a great time

HappyUP!!! - banging balls
Why it happened -I'm coming back
Why it makes me happy -Cody and Brian were there....great hang out time

HappyUP!!! - drama stories
Why it happened -I met up with T
Why it makes me happy -great to hear what was happening. I was on the edge of my seat

1 comment:

Ashley Rosa said...

Do you want to fix the login and sign up errors in Gemini and enjoy the services hassle-free? If you are unaware about the process, all you can do is dial Gemini helpline number and acquire quality solutions from the team of professionals who is always there to guide you. These common issues can be fixed the moment you connect with the professionals as they will not only deliver the easiest solutions but also guide the whole process that can be easily executed and can be remembered for the long run.