Monday, June 12, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4075


HappyUP!!! - the PARK
Why it happened -bro has a thing going on
Why it makes me happy - I just LOVE IT when my bro and my grand nephew come to my park and my bro gives me the heads.  1) it is the same park I played in as a teenager 2) love seeing little Mason playing 3) we do bro time 4) it's like we are stay at home moms when we run into others with kids. Just fun

HappyUP!!! - Dave Chapelle
Why it happened -NetFlix
Why it makes me happy - he is BACK!!!...and in a big way.  I gravitate toward comedy specials on Netflix. I'm not a big movie or drama guy.  I kind of go, "I'll invest an hour into this."  Comedy serves that bill. With a movie, you have to commit to at least 2 hours.  Chapelle was hysterical with his first special in a long time

HappyUP!!! - leftovers
Why it happened - I went to Carolina's last night
Why it makes me happy - I devised a system that makes me very happy.  I go to Carolina's, order enough for 2 meals (but NOT 2 full meals), bring home some dinner, and save some deliciousness for the next day.  It NEVER fails...I am ALWAYS getting that happy rush when I go to the fridge and go, "got me some Carolina's left!"

No comments: