Friday, June 09, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4072


HappyUP!!! - insulated cup
Why it happened - it's the ACORN
Why it makes me happy - what a fabulous tee prize that we received on day 2 today! This thing is really going to come in handy. I was actually going to buy one of these

HappyUP!!! - Emry in the horserace
Why it happened - he got picked
Why it makes me happy - LOVE that this guest ended up being my partner. We gave it a run for a couple of holes and got to hang out. He is one funny guy

HappyUP!!! - seafood night
Why it happened - it's a tradition
Why it makes me happy - LOVE that spread. It's got just about everything one could want

HappyUP!!! - buddy winning the horserace
Why it happened - somebody had to
Why it makes me happy- I've been there....won it twice in a row...it's HIGH PRESSURE! Loved seeing my buddy do some sweating and pulling through!

No comments: