Monday, May 29, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4061


HappyUP!!! - spaghetti pie
Why it happened - I tried a new menu
Why it makes me happy - HEY!!!...this stuff was as killer as it was billed to be! Just look at the title.... THAT is a HappyUP!!! in itself!

HappyUP!!! - near ace 5
Why it happened - skillz
Why it makes me happy - it's a special treat when one gets to watch a shot and one thinks, "maybe? ...Maybe?....MAYBE??!!??" It is a moment of thrill

HappyUP!!! - great score...but got nothing
Why it happened - skillz
Why it makes me happy - a round where you scored OK...but could have been nothing but better... has a bittersweetness to it that is hard to describe. If one strings enough of these, a great score is just waiting to happen. 

HappyUP!!! - Memorial Day
Why it happened - we do this
Why it makes me happy- while Dad and Mom were in my thoughts, it was the weather that I was taken aback by....FABULOUS

No comments: