Saturday, May 28, 2016

HappyUP!!! Day 3694



HappyUP!!! - law of averages
Why it happened - we rolled some dice
Why it makes me happy - I was down...then stayed long enough that it ended up even....it really proved the law of averages. Amazing!!!

HappyUP!!! - partner
Why it happened - he's good
Why it makes me happy - when your partner has 4 birdies and an eagle....ya get bailed out! Well...at least I did today! LOVED my partner

HappyUP!!! - 18
Why it happened - did some scrambling
Why it makes me happy - the driver off deck and 6 iron helped get it into the barn unscathed!

1 comment:

Ashley Rosa said...

The users of Gemini are raising the query to send/trade/withdraw all their XRP. To this, the solution will be provided by Gemini Support Number and convey the evolved issue to the tech support team. The professionals go through the query and get back with the relevant solution. The customer service is available all round the clock, 24/7. Get in touch with our support team and quick fix your problem. They provide most possible solutions to your tedious and complicated issues.