Tuesday, May 17, 2016

HappyUP!!! Day 3683


HappyUP!!! - guests
Why it happened - we get them
Why it makes me happy - 3 returning guests....and one had his application filled out. The other 2 were given applications. New members are the absolute best!!!

HappyUP!!! - hybrid and brilliant 9 iron 18
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - a birdie on 18 is the BEST!!!!...and from some modest beginnings ...even better

HappyUP!!! - big skins winner today
Why it happened - played nicely
Why it makes me happy - I occasionally break ever/win a little in skins.....today....I was the BIG DOG!!! It's nice to happen once in awhile

HappyUP!!! - Rob S joined 
Why it happened - he needed a place he could count on
Why it makes me happy- haven't seen this guy since junior golf days. It appears life has treated him very well....which is always a cool thing

No comments: