Sunday, July 05, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3344


HappyUP!!! - last nite/day with my girl
Why it happened - I was asked to do a favor
Why it makes me happy - I love doing favors.....especially when I love the favor more than doing the favor

HappyUP!!! - cute lil chip on 11 
Why it happened - my second shot ran out
Why it makes me happy - this one took a little skill......it was tricky....a little 9 iron stood straight up so heel of club is clear of the ground....give it a little pop....BAM....gimmie par

HappyUP!!! - 3 wood on 7
Why it happened - just got on it
Why it makes me happy - a guy shouldn't have a 3 wood into 7...well....unless the wind is blowing hard on the drive...AND against on the second shot.  Got that puppy within 20 feet of the pin.

HappyUP!!! - US Women Soccer
Why it happened - they are damn good
Why it makes me happy - I would have preferred a more exciting game.....BUT....it was clear...those ladies got better and better and better with EVERY game. Their best game was tonite

No comments: