Friday, July 03, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3342


HappyUP!!! - rain
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - won't help our situation here in California...but....it was such a capricious little thunderstorm.....it just made me happy

HappyUP!!! - rules call
Why it happened - it's golf
Why it makes me happy - I don't need to be right.....but I REALLY hate to be wrong. The rules of golf are complicated.  We don't play on a even, confined, and level playing surface like every other sport. Therefore, the rules are more expansive. I got it right today....no cheating involved

HappyUP!!! - wedge to 14
Why it happened - touch of skill
Why it makes me happy - I took "the bigger wedge and flighted it"....in other words...it was a "touch shot".....and one that I often fail at.  I darn near holed it out and got the gimmie birdie.  Golf clap...golf clap...golf clap


No comments: