Wednesday, June 24, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3333

HappyUP!!! - even par front 9
Why it happened - good ball striking and putting
Why it makes me happy - front 9 is tough. Had a shot to take it under par today....but I'll take even

HappyUP!!! - shaking a habit
Why it happened - a decision
Why it makes me happy - I can stand over the golf ball a bit too long at times. It's a habit I've fallen into over the years.  Made a decision that I would work on that.  I haven't been playing that well so I said to myself, "if you are going to play bad golf, you might as well do it faster!"  Excellent progress today!

HappyUP!!! - 3 birdies
Why it happened - all of the above
Why it makes me happy - birdies are what it's all about.  Played my butt off today.....good thing I did because our opponents played even better.  We didn't get the W today.....but, at least, it wasn't the slaughter it could have been

HappyUP!!! - coffee
Why it happened - I do that
Why it makes me happy- nice conversation today

No comments: