Monday, June 22, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3331


HappyUP!!! - seeing my doc
Why it happened - a little issue to fix up
Why it makes me happy - ahhhhh.....relief will soon be on the way

HappyUP!!! - getting the meeting together
Why it happened - I was helping out
Why it makes me happy - threw in a little random act of kindness...that always gives one a little boost!

HappyUP!!! - cobb salad
Why it happened - picked one up
Why it makes me happy - hadn't had one of these in a long time. I saw it at the grocery store and decided to give it a little try. Excellent call!!!

HappyUP!!! - World Cup soccer
Why it happened - every few years it comes along
Why it makes me happy - the US Women did a pretty good job tonite. They got the win. It wasn't a signature game but a W is a W.  Fun tournament coming up!

No comments: