Thursday, April 30, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3278


HappyUP!!! - great drive
Why it happened - I was a passenger
Why it makes me happy - nice easy commute to the destination

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 17
Why it happened - 4 really nice shots
Why it makes me happy - foreign course....kinda figured out this funky hole on the fly....probably got myself a little too close for comfort....but made the adjustment and the birdie

HappyUP!!! - sand dabs
Why it happened - the restaraunt offered them
Why it makes me happy - not the best I have ever had....but pretty darn good...and hadn't had these puppies in forever

HappyUP!!! - a little assistance
Why it happened - a little accident
Why it makes me happy - did a little "extra miling" for a comrade in need....I am sure he appreciates it.....it doesn't matter if he does or doesn't....I just know that, if I was in his situation....it is the kind of help that I would want.

No comments: