Thursday, April 16, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3263


HappyUP!!! - Super HappyUP!!!! Day
Why it happened - I'm on a roll
Why it makes me happy - a lot of productivity. I can't wait to dig in and get some more things done!

HappyUP!!! - faucets replaced
Why it happened - they weren't working properly
Why it makes me happy - when you get out the pipe wrench....and go get parts....and turn off your water....stuff can go wrong. Not today!!!....and I appreciated it

HappyUP!!! - new hoses
Why it happened - it was time
Why it makes me happy - I am sure they will kink in time. But, for now, they work perfectly. I LOVE that

HappyUP!!! - Tools
Why it happened - I did some digging
Why it makes me happy - I found some tools that belonged to my dad that I was unaware of. I also pulled out some little used one's of my own...as well as some new one. Soooo many great discoveries.

JJ

HedgeHog
Glue Gun
Pipe Wrench
2 Faucets changed out
Green Acres
Orange Crush
Router
Impact Driver and Drill
Re-seeding
Idea to move raised bed
Grinding wheel
Re-tooling idea
Hassle free returns

No comments: