Saturday, October 11, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3145


HappyUP!!! - finding something on the back 9
Why it happened - it's golf
Why it makes me happy - it may not be the solution...but it got the cow into the barn. Something to work on

HappyUP!!! - Giants Win
Why it happened - MadBum
Why it makes me happy - a win in the NCLS on the road? C'mon....this was gravy. If we can win tomorow night, cherry on top

HappyUP!!! - getting the W
Why it happened - kind of backed into it
Why it makes me happy - my partner and I were down all day.....but...we gutted it out. I had a sandie bullett...a double greenie...a birdie on 14. Pards birdied 15 and 17....knocked in a cool little par putt on 18. Victory was had on the 18th hole!

JJ

Finding something on the back side
9 iron into 14...wedge into 15....sandy bullett par 11....double greenie 12
Getting the win on the last hole
Lots of laughs in the grill
Giants WIN

No comments: