Saturday, October 04, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3138


HappyUP!!! - Giants WIN!!!
Why it happened - baseball
Why it makes me happy - up 2-0....at the Nationals park? C'mon....need I say more

HappyUP!!! - 4 iron 17
Why it happened -I clubbed up
Why it makes me happy - I don't usually use that club on this hole. It is a bit much. My partner came up a bit short with a club that I knew wouldn't work for me......and....I wasn't far from an ace

HappyUP!!! - brekko chat with JB
Why it happened - we were hungry
Why it makes me happy - just love that guy...don't get to see him nearly enought

JJ

Gary as partner
8 iron/putt/birdie 5....wedge recovery 6.....flop shot/par 7.....great pitch 8.....2 putt 9....5 iron greenie 12...hybrid/wedge/putt/birdie 14...drive/putt 15....spectacular 4 iron 17....wedge 18
Dice roll...twice
JB brekko chat
GiantsUP!!!


No comments: