Thursday, July 24, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3166


HappyUP!!! - Boom Clap
Why it happened - radio
Why it makes me happy - I think I had heard this once.....but....when it popped up today....it pepped me up.

HappyUP!!! - morning walk
Why it happened - it will be warm later
Why it makes me happy - it was awesome out there....even in summer when things aren't always "fresh"...it smelled pretty good out there

HappyUP!!! - air conditioning at the bank
Why it happened - we do that
Why it makes me happy - I was running some errands. It was a little hot. OK...more than a little hot. I step into the bank and I might as well have crossed the Alaskan border! My entire body went, "ahhhhhhhhhhhh."  Awesome feeling. Of course, it was quickly followed by thought of, "how hot is it going to feel when I step back outside," but managed to live in the moment for a moment


No comments: