Sunday, July 13, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3155


HappyUP!!! - exercise
Why it happened - I try
Why it makes me happy - this was a lot of fun today....good sweat in a small amount of time.

HappyUP!!! - World Cup final
Why it happened - the tourney concludes
Why it makes me happy - I like soccer....but I can't call myself a huge fan. I do, however, like about any sport that is being played at it's highest level.  Today....was....THAT...level.

HappyUP!!! - Movie of the Apes
Why it happened - movies come out
Why it makes me happy - I'm not sure the movie met the billing/expectations that were hyped.....but it definitely was entertaining and a good extension to the franchise.  It definitely is not the last Ape movie.


JJ

World Cup final
Giants win
Tour de France
Movie of the Apes


No comments: