Monday, October 28, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2800


HappyUP!!! - mentoring opportunity
Why it happened - I recognized it
Why it makes me happy - who knows what it takes to help someone make some changes....today's session may have meant nothing....or a little...OR...it could have been the SWITCH. Who knows? I'm just glad to be a catalyst

HappyUP!!! - rain
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - it wasn't much...but...in this dry October...even a little is a lot

HappyUP!!! - appointment made
Why it happened - a bit of initiative
Why it makes me happy - yeah...there will be some expense involved...but THIS will be a good one...just took me a little time to put it in the books

HappyUP!!! - World Series
Why it happened - tradition
Why it makes me happy - GREAT entertainment



No comments: