Wednesday, October 23, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2795

HappyUP!!! - A Pilot and a General
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - A Navy Pilot gets to tell his story....and a retired Brig General gets to practice his Veteran's Day presentation....HOW COOL IS THAT?

HappyUP!!! - Eric joining us
Why it happened - the pro asked
Why it makes me happy - Eric is the pro's son.  I don't get to play with this excellent young man too often. I love what he is up to these days.  It was also pretty cool to watch him toss around a very easy 68 today

HappyUP!!! - Captain Phillips
Why it happened - this movie was on the list
Why it makes me happy - great flick!!!....even though I knew the outcome!

JJ

Toastmasters.....Navy Pilots and Veteran General
Driving Range
Drive 2....Putt 3....drive/wedge 4.....9 iron 5....wedge/largo 6....hybrid/hybrid 10....wedge 11...6 iron 12....drive/9 iron 16
Playing with Eric....picking up the tab
Captain Phillips
Sushi

No comments: