Saturday, October 31, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5316

 HappyUP!!! - SLASH

Why it happened -I got an idea
Why it makes me happy - I had all of the stuff on hand...and had a heck of a lot of fun playing the rock star....banging out music while supervising the candy pull

HappyUP!!! - the singing nun
Why it happened -it's Halloween
Why it makes me happy -he showed up with a Taylor around his neck. I asked, "can you play that?" He said, "yep." He threw down the rhythm...I improvised some crappy lead work and we just jammed it out for a few minutes. "Hey, nice improvising, man," was his reply. Yep, he got extra candy

HappyUP!!! - the chip off
Why it happened - my partner and I were right there
Why it makes me happy -with all the pressure on, I delivered a beauty. Yeah, I lost by less than a foot because it rolled out more than I thought it would, but I did my best

HappyUP!!! - the nephew and partner
Why it happened -they got into the shootout
Why it makes me happy -it was so cool watching them perform. They got past hole one. It was a first for both of them. FABULOUS!!!



No comments: