Monday, August 10, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5234

HappyUP!!! - walking with TD
Why it happened -we set it up
Why it makes me happy -it had been so long since I had seen this friend. I love people that want to go for an aggressive walk and talk. This person is younger...it was great to hear, "yeah, that upslope kind of got to me too," after I said I had been a bit winded on that change of terrain!!!

HappyUP!!! - some new stuff from TraderJoes
Why it happened -I went shopping
Why it makes me happy -I had been on a website about some of their new offerings. I added all of the interesting ones to my list. They didn't have them all. I was good with that. They were running low on a lot of stuff. No problem....during Covid...we all need to understand this is going to happen. Glad to score a few.

HappyUP!!! - comedy specials
Why it happened -I do that
Why it makes me happy -I am running out of new ones. I wish I could remember the names. I will just say "the cougar" (her description of herself) and the black lesbian (her description of herself). Comedy gives us perspectives that we don't always see.....and a laugh at the same time. The best education!


No comments: