Wednesday, December 20, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4266


HappyUP!!! - Xmas Lights
Why it happened -it was a nice day
Why it makes me happy - I don't think I have ever hung lights before.....and...to be frank...I just tossed some old lights that were in my garage around the porch. It was kinda my way to make fun of the people that do Xmas lights. I crack me up

HappyUP!!! - surviving the hammer
Why it happened - I'm hard headed
Why it makes me happy -NEVER leave a hammer on top of a ladder! DON'T DO IT!!! When I move the ladder, it had one place to go...my head! Yeah, I felt it but it could have been worse....and...I learned a lesson. Now...you have too

HappyUP!!! - help with tee times
Why it happened - my buddy was heads up
Why it makes me happy -I totally forgot my duty this morning. Sooooo glad I got some backup

No comments: