Saturday, April 21, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4288


HappyUP!!! - best round in a year
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - my comeback has been coming back. Today, it was very nice. Only 4 over WITH a double bogey. 

HappyUP!!! - hit 13 greens
Why it happened -ball striking out of this world
Why it makes me happy - THAT is a lot of greens for me....it should have actually been 15. This is as many as I hit on ANY GREAT golfing day at ANY time in my golfing career. It feels great to be back from the abyss

HappyUP!!! - HUGE WIN
Why it happened -see the above
Why it makes me happy -it would be a shame to play so well and lose or barely win. Don't go "duh" on me like a big win is a given. I had a partner and opponents who could change that dynamic. All went well today!

No comments: