Friday, April 28, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4030


HappyUP!!! - Russ
Why it happened - he wanted to play
Why it makes me happy - love teeing it up with the nephew

HappyUP!!! - Running the skins
Why it happened - I was asked
Why it makes me happy - I am no control freak...but I have no problem being in control. Relish the privilege

HappyUP!!! - Christian Arroyo
Why it happened - called up from minors
Why it makes me happy - hello, junior! Welcome to the bigs!...and to your first homer. Thanks for the win!!!

1 comment:

akira said...

Latest news now a days is the most searched keyword on internet after breaking news.
People now a days are majorly interested in world news or in world news updates so in order to get more and more information about the latest trending topics of news they search for the specific keyword on google and get to know about the latest trend or about the latest news going or happening in the world.