Thursday, February 02, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 3945


HappyUP!!! - Ground Hog Day
Why it happened - stupid thing
Why it makes me happy - it's rarely correct...and I didn't like the prediction...but it's just a fun silly thing we do. Always like seeing that ground hog...yeah...I would try to type his name...no way I know how to spell Phil's first name. Hey...I will try a spellcheck now to see if it can give it to me....Poxatonie...NOPE...got nothing

HappyUP!!! - JB call
Why it happened - he was thinking about me
Why it makes me happy - he hit me up with an invite and other stuff. LOVE that guy...he's larger than live

HappyUP!!! - lesson prep
Why it happened - dude wants some guitar help
Why it makes me happy - I'm not that good...but I am better than him...nice thing to put some thoughts together. It will make me better in some basics too...and..make me realize I know more than I think I do

No comments: