Sunday, July 24, 2016

HappyUP!!! Day 3751


HappyUP!!! - laundry done
Why it happened - had a back up
Why it makes me happy - got to do the laundry at certain times of day to be respectful to the grid. Great to get it all done and folded this morning

HappyUP!!! - near eagle 6
Why it happened - a very nice wedge
Why it makes me happy - had to hit that one from awkward distance over "Brooks Robinson"...yep...you touch that tree and your ball is going DOWN! Darn near put it in the jar

HappyUP!!! - putt on 18
Why it happened - I just stepped up
Why it makes me happy - Randy was out there watching....and that bullett saved us a bet...right at the end of the day

HappyUP!!! - 106 degrees
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy- it doesn't make me happy....but...I was happy that we golfed in it...had no waiting...we breezed right through....and ....it didn't feel that hot.  Liked the rolling for refreshments as well...escaped 2 rolls again!

No comments: