Monday, August 10, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3380


HappyUP!!! - door delivery
Why it happened - I got friends
Why it makes me happy - it's great to have people in the biz that can do some custom stuff at a low cost

HappyUP!!! - school is in
Why it happened - we have a great educational system
Why it makes me happy - it's a HAPPYUP!!! sound a couple of times a day

HappyUP!!! - morning breeze
Why it happened - it's why I live here
Why it makes me happy - what a PLEASANT August morning

HappyUP!!! - buttonless cashier
Why it happened - I was doing errands
Why it makes me happy- I said, "you missed one." She said, "No, the button is gone." Me, "can't you sew it on?" She "I don't know how."  .....and...to myself....I was happy I took "bachelor living" (Home economics for guys) in high school. I can't sew...but I can put on a button!

No comments: