Friday, January 02, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3128

Are you kidding me??? How good
is this going to be?!?!.......
...well...this would be the answer!


HappyUP!!! - back on the links
Why it happened - physio and protocol
Why it makes me happy - played great and with little pain

HappyUP!!! - starting the year with a win
Why it happened - found a little something on the range the other day
Why it makes me happy - hey....I'm UP!!!  Gotta love a win!!!

HappyUP!!! - making Beef Wellington
Why it happened - it's a New Year
Why it makes me happy - you don't do this one very often....but it is sooooo good....and...while there is a process to it.....I mashed up a couple of recipes to cut the time waaaaaaaay down.....and it was DELICIOUS!!!

HappyUP!!! - two skins
Why it happened - 3 good shots on 7
Why it makes me happy - I went almost ALL of last year without getting a skin. I'm off to a great start!!!

JJ

Back on the links
Beef Wellington
Eating Wellington
Birdie on 7.....two skins
Big win with my partner of the year


No comments: